Thursday, April 21, 2016

Family Day: Kuya J Restaurant, Toy Kingdom

It was my children’s day out last April 13. We went to SM Megamall together with their father who wanted to buy them something at the mega shoe sale. Unfortunately when we got there round about before lunch, the mega trade center was already jam-packed with adults. Some were already lined up at the payment counters because maybe they were already there early, and lots were still roaming around to pick the items they would purchase. We decided not to go there anymore because our children might get agitated inside. By the looks of the multitude of people in the store, I don’t think the discount we’ll get is worth my children’s inconvenience.

We had our lunch instead at the Kuya J Restaurant, which according to my ex is owned by a Filipino actor, Jericho Rosales. I like the interiors of the resto. It’s cozy and it exudes an ambiance as if it’s intended for people who love to read. If I’m going to be wealthy in the future, I would like to have that equally nice interior design for my internet shop.




After eating, we just strolled at the mall the whole afternoon. We went to Toy Kingdom for the kids to choose the toys they like. My son ended up buying two bey blades. As for my daughter, since we noticed that she was laughing so hard at the battery operated barking toy puppy, that’s the one we selected for her.


My daughter’s laughter was priceless. My son’s thankful gaze was meaningful. We definitely had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment