Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Humility

Your parameter is not my parameter. Yes you’re driving your own car, you have traveled quite a lot, and you seem to be on top of your game. Believe it or not, I am happy for you. But if you will compare my life with yours and you treat me as if I’m just on the backseat, hey wait, that’s quite improper, bordering to being rude.

You are seeing me through a sphere that you have mastered and that space isn’t my league. There is no point in comparing how we faired in our careers because in the end, we’ll all realize that life is not a competition; although of course we could always offer one another a little bit of inspiration.

You’ve got your drama, I got mine too. And I believe, as human beings, we are all trying hard to be the better versions of our selves each time we are caught in an inopportune situation.

Thanks still for the happy times we’ve shared. I respect you for your far better career, but please, spare me your arrogance. You are not getting anything cuter by your self-importance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment