Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Sucaba Link's Back-to-back Celebration

As part of my “daily dose of happiness” mantra, I am sharing with you my source of pride and happiness yesterday – the first Christmas party of Sucaba Link in seven years!
Sucaba Link internet shop is my humble business that is sited adjacent to three big schools in Barangay Malinta, Valenzuela City. We’re near the city’s most-esteemed Valenzuela City School of Mathematics and Science, my father’s school – Malinta Elementary School, and the newly erected Malinta National High School – Annex. Our services basically include everything that a computer and a “community secretary” can do; such as class projects for children, photocopying of important documents, lamination of identification cards, online application for NBI, passport, Philhealth, police clearance, and many more.
I consider Diether’s presence and Kristine’s come back as my ultimate blessings this year for the business. Through them, I was able to run my small shop while I continue being a hands-on mother and an employed writer. Later this year, I also regained my slot in the teaching profession. Quite a handful of responsibilities... and blessings!
Diether’s birthdate, which is every 22nd of December, shall be our instant reminder that we have to conduct our annual Christmas party. I am really hoping that he will finish his college through the shop. One day, I’d like to see his graduation picture hung on the wall, side by side with Kristine’s, as a symbol of a realized dream.
2-in 1 celebration: Diether's birthday celebration and Sucaba Link's Christmas party
I read somewhere a long time ago that if a business has thrived for more than five years, one can say that it is already successful for having survived the competition in the market. Our team has weathered lots of challenges this year. Despite the odds, we’ll be ending the year 2015 with grateful and hopeful hearts.
Team Sucaba Link is ready for you, 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment