Wednesday, July 27, 2016

C’est La Vie

I read in a tweet this morning that having an enemy is not bad at all because it means that at a certain point in your life, you have stood up for something.

It’s never a nice feeling to wake up in the morning to have ill baggage in your heart towards other people; but it is neither nice to let other people step on you too.

I am really thankful that my papa is still alive to take care of me. One time when an old woman berated me of my stature in life, he was immediately there to fight for me.

I realized that the love from one’s family is the most sincere of all – it knows no bounds. At the time when I got devastated, my mama and papa were there to help me through, as well as my siblings who actively contributed to my recuperation. And they still do.

Life indeed is like a wheel. Sometimes you’re on the top, sometimes you’re at the bottom. One thing I learned also is that, moving forward in life is not a chance of fate but a decision to make. I am glad that after a year of storm, things are now calmer and more peaceful.


I only pray that I could take away the sadness in my son’s eyes. He seems problematic and tiresome every time I see him lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment