Tuesday, November 8, 2016

A Review: The Power of Positive Thinking

Today I have just completed reading my constant companion – a book entitled, “The Power of Positive Thinking” written by Norman Vincent Peale. This was lent to me by my cousin, Ate Bambi, who had been a sounding board at the time when I was still down.



This book helped me lot in my workplace and in my personal life in general. It is composed of 13 chapters and I think it is best read according to your choice topic, depending on your mood for the day.

Its 13 chapters are:

1.       Believe In Yourself
2.       A Peaceful Mind Generates Power
3.       How to Have Constant Energy
4.       Try Prayer Power
5.       How to Create Your Own Happiness
6.       Expect the Best and Get It
7.       I Don’t Believe in Defeat
8.       How to Break the Worry Habit
9.       Power to Solve Personal Problems
10.   When Vitality Sags, Try this Health Formula
11.   How to Get People to Like You
12.   Prescription for Heartache
13.   How to Draw Upon That Higher Power

To make sure I’m not missing out any chapters I attached a post-it on its inside cover to track the chapters that I have finished.


I don’t think it’s still out in the market but if you get the chance to get one, I guarantee you that it’s going to be a soul soothing read! It will help you break free from whatever emotional turmoil that you may have. Even if you read it over and over again, you will continue to feel enlightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment