Saturday, November 19, 2016

My Daughter’s Second Birthday

I realized that it is true that the eldest children usually experience the best memories.

Unlike my daughter’s older brother who celebrated his birthday at Shakey’s restaurant when he turned two, my daughter simply had hers at the park. It was just a simple morning picnic. I was contemplating of making her birthday celebration as a post-zumba party but since it rained, we just had a simple breakfast together with my relatives. I ordered a Peppa Pig-themed chocolate birthday cake online at Kaykeshopper. It was a simple yet very picturesque event.


Kuya Vladimir & Nathalia having their morning jog here: 


Actually, ours was just the second leg of my daughter’s birthday celebration. The first part was held in Pampanga when my cousin, her “mimi,” took her to co-celebrate the event with my cousin Pearl Anne’s birthday on November 13. Hami had her own cake-blowing moment there, next to Pearl’s.

Apart from the two birthday celebrations my daughter had, I also bonded with my kids the following day at the mall. 


I shopped for their Christmas outfits while I still had the moolah from my 13th month pay. This Christmas, the three of us – Hami, Vladimir, and me – will be in terno. We’ll wear white tops, maong shorts, and white sneakers. I can’t wait to see our cute photographs together soon!

Nothing beats the happiness I feel whenever I’m with my two beautiful kids. Soon, there will be three of them. I hope, Hami, my soon-to-be middle child will grow up adorable and upright. I love you, Hami! 

No comments:

Post a Comment