Tuesday, December 13, 2016

‘Tis the Season to be SEPHORA Glammin’

     If there’s one thing that I like best about being single again, I’d consider learning how to use make-up as the most beneficial to me. During mornings that I wake up feeling ugly, I simply turn to my make-up set and put a little color on and voila! My “feeling ugly” day is whipped away in seconds.

     This Christmas, I am not very excited at all to attend parties because I’m big (I’m six months pregnant to the same dad of my two kids, and soon they will be three). But then I recall that glam is not only for skinny girls. It is also for all the women out there who thinks and believes that they are gorgeous too. It’s a state of mind.

     It was announced earlier in the office that we will have a Christmas party soon. It’s going to be an overnight affair of merry-making in a private pool somewhere here in Valenzuela. One of my dear old friends joked that he couldn’t wait to have a glimpse of my flawless and varicose vein-free legs again. Haha! Funny guy. His comment lingered a bit and so I thought, yes I may be big but I still have that sex appeal even if I’m very, obviously, pregnant.

     I’m the kind of woman who’s into neither flirting around nor getting men’s attention but I suddenly felt excited that I can still catwalk and collect compliments from my admirer-friends. I didn’t get three crowns in beauty pageants some 12 years ago for nothing. Hahaha! And well, we just love giving compliments to one another to keep us happy and united at work.

     For our upcoming Christmas party, I checked the photographs of pretty and pregnant Filipina celebrities online for some inspiration. I got particularly interested in Andi Eigenmann’s look on a cover magazine in 2011. She looks dazzling, happy, and reserved on the photo – the kind of look that I would also like to have for myself.

Source: http://www.noypistuff.com/

     We have the same mestiza feature so I think her choice of make-up colors would also suit me well. Since I’ll be attending a night party, I might have to experiment a bit. I’m looking forward to use SEPHORA products to make sure that I will look radiant at our party.

     I’m on my early thirties and signs of ageing are inevitable. Again, good thing there’s make-up, and here are my simple make-up tricks:

     First, I simply conceal my facial skin imperfections. It would be nice if I could cover my entire face with BECCA Ultimate Cover Complexion Crème.

BECCA Ultimate Cover Complexion Crème

     I am also convinced of the power of HOOLA Bronzer to enliven my face even better.

HOOLA Bronzer

     This is my ultimate wish: to use the ZOEVA Rose Golden Luxury Set of make-up brush for my eye shadow and for my brows. Filling my brows with dark brownish color works for me.

ZOEVA Rose Golden Luxury Set

     I was taught by my old, self-acclaimed, make-up guru-friend to wear pinkish lip color to look younger. That's the same shade Andi was wearing on the magazine. For my lips, I prefer to use TOO FACED Melted Matte Liquefied Long Wear Matte Lipstick – Misso Pretty shade.

TOO FACED Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick

     I could go ahead and complete my desired Barbie-like face by applying TWO FACED Love Flush on the apples of my cheek. It worked for Andi. I'm quite sure it would work out fine with me as well.

TWO FACED Love Flush

      To finish off, I would simply apply put final touches of face powder to look fresh, softer, and ready for fun!

     Imagining all these stuff, I can't wait to to start collecting compliments again to feel better about myself.

     Do you also want to look good and fab on your upcoming Christmas party? Shop more make-up products on Sephora PH here!

No comments:

Post a Comment