Sunday, March 20, 2016

March is My Month because I'm a Woman

Today I just want to thank the Lord for giving me strength to accomplish all the tasks laid upon my shoulders. I have actually planned not to report to work today. My tired brain has been complaining since last week. But since my body clock didn’t allow me to sleep longer than what I have imagined I should savour this morning (or perhaps this is the effect of my stressful week), I decided to work anyhow to make myself productive. I played with my make-up to conceal the zombie in me who is already on the verge of tearing my doll-like face to manifest itself. Haha!
Lord, I can’t thank you enough for making my son excel in school despite my lack of presence in his schooling.
Dear son, congratulations for being part of your class’ top ten students.



I also want to thank the Lord for letting me accomplish the Bb. Bigatin beauty pageant with flying colors. I was able to rub elbows with actor Aaron Villena, and I was also able to see my grade school classmate, Jayson Diwa, who is now an excellent song writer and performer.

with ABS CBN actor "Aaron"

with Jayson D


Thank you for the trust being given to me by Maám Dorothy, one of our esteemed department heads at the City Hall. She made me come up on stage twice to be recognized by the crowd as somebody “important” as if I belong in the ranks of the PLV university president and our city councilors.

Best in Summer Wear
Bb. Bigatin 2016

Bb. Bigatin 2016
Title Holder

with my colleagues


Of course I am also a proud teacher of BSA 2-2. They have been there for me since the pre-pageant of Bb. Bigatin up until last night. The all-girl groups performed captivating dance numbers which reinforced the notion of equality, denoting that dance floors are not gendered spaces for males alone but also for females.

BSA 2-2

No comments:

Post a Comment