Saturday, March 26, 2016

Scrapbooking Photobooth Mementos

A couple of months ago, or it could be some years ago, I thought of collating all my photo booth souvenirs from the various parties I attended. After having stocked all the photos in one of my bags, I finally had the time to create a scrapbook for my treasured mementos last holy week vacation.
 

If you’re going to create one for yourself, I suggest that you buy a small clear book at the National Bookstore so that the look of your output will be photo album-like and neat.

The materials I used are the basic art stuff you’ll need when creating a project for a grade-schooler – scissors, art papers, glue or double-sided tape, and stickers.

Upon posting on Instagram and syncing on Facebook the photo of my latest hobby, my artsy mother-friends "liked" my post right away. I bet they’re longing to do the same but they just haven’t had the time to do scrapbooking due to mommy and wifey duties that need to be prioritized.

Indeed, time is gold. And me-time is priceless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment