Monday, May 9, 2016

Clan of Volunteer-Models

It is not new in our office that if we need talents for our photo or video shoots, we would maximize our connections first before we look for models who would ask for professional fees. So, it is either we tap willing people to post before our cameras or we, employees, will take the job as the subject for the shoots.

On this blog entry, I will just parade my helpful relatives who had been very supportive to me each time I need models. Their photos were used in various IEC (information, education and communication) materials of our local government.

My Son
Vladimir as Book Cover Model
My son in press release photo:

My Nieces
Arwen
Valenzuela Ngayon Magazine
Education 360 degrees PowerPoint presentations
Yan-yan
"Nanay-Teacher" Calendars

My Cousins
Eugene and Angelo (boys only)
Responsible Pet Ownership Flyers

Myself
Alagang Valenzuelano Women's Dental and Wellness Mobile Clinic Sticker
First Version of the Mobile Clinic Sticker
Second Version
For those of you who would like to add a documented project on their set cards or modelling portfolios, and at the same time are willing to extend a hand to our local government promote its social services, you are most welcome to become one of our volunteer-models! Just contact me on twitter @LizFulgencio .

2 comments: