Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Son's 6th at Ark Avilon Zoo

          I grew up in a family where birthdays are given humongous attention. Since I was one, my mother made sure that a birthday party is always staged for me. Because of this practice, I had this mentality that my own children’s birthday celebrations should be really worth remembering too. Now I’m pondering, how am I going to make my son’s birthday special again this 2016?

Sweetness Overload.
A toothsome birthday cake baked by Ms. Orlea Francisco
         
          Last year was rather simple. It was an educational tour-slash-a team building activity. I purchased some discount tickets for Ark Avilon Zoo online, so that the kids could learn about the domesticated and wild animals from various parts of the world. Then I also opted to have our lunch celebration at Tiendesitas. Due to some budget constraints, Vladimir’s guests that time were merely my immediate biological family, my select office buddies, and his godparents. We were round about fifteen.

Family and Friends at Ark Avilon Zoo

Team Building of Writers and Artists



Colorful Tiendesitas
Happy Tummies
Vladimir's godparents arrived in Tiendesitas to see him.
Tired Baby Hillary is sleeping.
          It was really heart warming to witness the fun and excitement not only in the kids’ eyes but also in their parents’. After my son’s birthday tour, I felt accomplished because I know this activity made him learn something new.

Father and Son and Somebody else's Son with a Virtual Mother

The Twins and the Albino Snake
         
Adorable and Amiable Jenny

Fowl Buddies
          I heard from someone that a child’s 7th birthday should be one of the grandest. Too bad I have fewer pennies this year due to my recent chaotic experience. At any rate, I’m pretty determined to make my son’s birthday this year to be another wonderful one to cherish in his memory.

Meet Hillary, the baby sister. She's only three months old here, and this is her first trip ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment