Thursday, September 29, 2016

Jot Down and Post Your Dreams

In my study room, I have posted on the wall my targets for 2016. I want to see my goals every time I pass through my study table so that I would be reminded of the things I’m supposed to do, instead of putting my money to expenses that would not reap me any benefits.

Out of my 11 targets, I have only completed four; two are half-baked; and another two are not possible to happen anymore. I am forgiving myself that I’m not going to hit 100% of my goals because what is important anyway is that I was able to make myself worthy in some aspects of my life this year.

The two of my ambitious accomplishments are my intended purchase of computer units and printer. I deem these new items very important because of their monetary value.

I was able to buy two branded computer sets from my brother-in-law for a very cheap price. My purchase of his items enabled me to fill in the remaining vacant stations at my internet shop. Now, the place looks a little more business-ready than before.

I am also thankful of the business opportunity offered to me by Philcopy. By trading off my old, almost dysfunctional photocopying machine, and by paying a decent monthly amortization for their brand new photocopier-printer, I was able to acquire another investment. Next year, come February, the machine will be fully paid and it will be part of my shop’s tangible assets.


It is really advantageous if one sets goal every year. Every time you get to accomplish something on your checklist of targets, you’d feel blessed and also fulfilled.


Are you also jotting down your dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment