Thursday, February 18, 2016

Seventh Heaven At Sky Ranch

For the sake of Vladimir’s happiness for his seventh birthday, I agreed to his biological father’s invitation that we go out together last February 12. It was a pleasant family day which I am sure, my children will cherish forever in their lives.

Sky Ranch in San Fernando, Pampanga is a very ideal and convenient getaway for families. It is located adjacent to the mall, which means that almost everything that one would need for family enjoyment is all around.

Upon arriving there, we opted to make ourselves fully charged first by dining at Cabalen. We strolled around a bit to check the establishments there. After which, we proceeded to the Sky Ranch.


"piggy eater not a picky eater"


We chose the safe and boring rides because both my son and I are scared of heights. The ticket price ranges from Php50 to Php100.

Vladimir and his dad tried the Sky Cycle and Bumper Boat together.

Father & Son


Then the four of us tried the Express Train and the Carousel. The bright smile of my children, especially the amused look of my daughter, melted the mother’s heart in me.

"The Three Little Pigs"


Before leaving Pampanga, we went back to the mall for our last-minute stroll.

My son, who’s always hungry, asked us to buy him french fries. As I usually do, I asked him to do the purchase by himself so that he would become independent.



I also bought Krispy Krème doughnuts so that we’ll have something to munch when we get home.



I thanked my ex for the pleasant experience. It was an important episode in our son’s life so I had it documented for his future school use.

No comments:

Post a Comment